Visit the Recent News page to get the full story on these and many other news items:
- May 2, 2013: "Farm to Fork Picnic tickets now on sale," by Natalie Hampton, NC State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences News Center
- April 29, 2013: "Farmhand Foods to change name to settle dispute," by Laura Oleniacz, The Herald-Sun
- PRESS RELEASE, March 25, 2013: NC Choices Hosts Women Working in the Meat Business Retreat
- March 15, 2013: "NC project helps food go from farm to table by smoothing out supply-chain," by Rene Elder, The News & Observer
- Spring 2013: "The Food Revolution: People Who Make a Difference," by Debbie Moose, Edible Piedmont
- March 2, 2013: "In Durham, activist Maya Wiley connects food, racial equality," by Victoria Bouloubasis, Indy Week
- February 13, 2013: "Grant Boosts Local Food Access," NC State University's The Bulletin
- February 11, 2013: "SWARMing Around Goldsboro, NC," blog post by Shellie Pfohl, Executive Director of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition
- PRESS RELEASE, February 11, 2013: CEFS Recieves Major Grant to Build Local Food Supply Chains
- February 7, 2013: "Sustained Efforts," by Dee Shore, NC State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences News Center
- February 7, 2013: "Agroecology farm and program have grown and improved," by Natalie Hampton, NC State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences News Center
- PRESS RELEASE, January 25, 2013: Center for Environmental Farming Systems to Host Lecture by Food Justice Advocate Maya Wiley
Read the news from 2012, and other years, in the News Archives.
See also: CEFS E-News Archive.
Visit the Upcoming Events page for more details on these events:
- Seasons of Sustainable Agriculture (SOSA) Workshop Series. Upcoming workshop, May 22: Enhancing Habitats to Provide Multiple Ecosystem Services. For complete information please visit our SOSA workshop page.
- NC Choices' Women in the Meat Business Retreat, May 20-22, Chapel Hill, NC. Sponsored by the Farm Credit Associations of North Carolina, this retreat is in response to the emerging role of female professionals within meat businesses and will focus on hands-on meat cutting, marketing, and merchandising. For more information please see the NC Choices website.
- Annual Farm to Fork Picnic, June 9, 2013. Tickets now on sale! Click here to purchase your tickets, and here to become a sponsor.
Keep an eye on our Announcements on the home page too.