Visit the Recent News page to get the full story on these and many other news items:
- PRESS RELEASE, November 8, 2013: NC Choices Presents the Third Annual Carolina Meat Conference
- PRESS RELEASE, September 23, 2013: Shorlette Ammons Awarded Food Equity Fellowship from the Center for Social Inclusion
- PRESS RELEASE, September 20, 2013: CEFS Announces Internal Staffing Changes
- PRESS RELEASE, August 9, 2013: Dr. John M. O’Sullivan, Co-Director of the Center for Environmental Farming Systems, Awarded The Order of the Long Leaf Pine by Governor McCrory
- PRESS RELEASE, August 5, 2013: NC 10% Campaign Reaches $40 Million in Local Foods Purchases
- June 15, 2013: "Farm To Fork Picnic Hosts Sold Out Crowd With Great Local Food," The Raleigh Telegram
- June 10, 2013: "Triangle chefs take farm to fork to picnic," by Jim Wise, The News & Observer
- PRESS RELEASE, June 5, 2013: Center for Environmental Farming Systems Releases Community and Local Government Guide to Developing Local Food Systems
- PRESS RELEASE, May 31, 2013: Farm to Fork Picnic Benefits New, Beginning Farmers
- May 2, 2013: "Farm to Fork Picnic tickets now on sale," by Natalie Hampton, NC State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences News Center
- April 29, 2013: "Farmhand Foods to change name to settle dispute," by Laura Oleniacz, The Herald-Sun
- PRESS RELEASE, March 25, 2013: NC Choices Hosts Women Working in the Meat Business Retreat
- March 15, 2013: "NC project helps food go from farm to table by smoothing out supply-chain," by Rene Elder, The News & Observer
- Spring 2013: "The Food Revolution: People Who Make a Difference," by Debbie Moose, Edible Piedmont
- March 2, 2013: "In Durham, activist Maya Wiley connects food, racial equality," by Victoria Bouloubasis, Indy Week
- February 13, 2013: "Grant Boosts Local Food Access," NC State University's The Bulletin
- February 11, 2013: "SWARMing Around Goldsboro, NC," blog post by Shellie Pfohl, Executive Director of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition
- PRESS RELEASE, February 11, 2013: CEFS Recieves Major Grant to Build Local Food Supply Chains
- February 7, 2013: "Sustained Efforts," by Dee Shore, NC State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences News Center
- February 7, 2013: "Agroecology farm and program have grown and improved," by Natalie Hampton, NC State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences News Center
- PRESS RELEASE, January 25, 2013: Center for Environmental Farming Systems to Host Lecture by Food Justice Advocate Maya Wiley
Read the news from 2012, and other years, in the News Archives.
See also: CEFS E-News Archive.
Visit the Upcoming Events page for more details on these events:
- NC Choices' Third Annual Carolina Meat Conference, December 9-10 in Winston-Salem, NC. See the Upcoming Events page for more information.
- In the meantime, be sure to check out the NC 10% Campaign Events page for exciting happenings to promote local food! You can also follow the campaign on Twitter to stay informed about campaign events.
Keep an eye on our Announcements on the home page too.