To have your name added, contact Amber Polk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes from the SUMMIT breakout sessions can now be found on the WIT pages linked below.
- F2F Core Team
- Game Plan
- Advisory Committee
- NC Food NETwork: a North Carolina Food System directory
- Working Issues
- Community Gardens
- Direct Marketing
- Farm to School
- Local Government & Land Use
- New and Transitioning Farmer Support
- Processing & Food Systems Infrastructure
- Public Health & Food Access Disparities
- Retail & Institutional Markets
- Youth and Social Networking
- Formalizing the Initiative: Foundations & Baselines
- Regional Meetings
- How are we defining LOCAL?
- Regional Meetings Overview & Summary
- Triangle Region SUMMIT breakout session notes
- Mountain Region SUMMIT breakout session
- NorthEast Region SUMMIT breakout session notes
- Southeastern Region SUMMIT breakout session notes
- Triad Region SUMMIT breakout session notes
- Raleigh meeting
- Burgaw meeting
Golden Leaf Foundation
Z. Smith Reynolds
Ag Advancement Consortium
W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Farm to Fork statewide initiative is funded in part by
Golden Leaf Foundation,
Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation,
the N.C. Rural Center -Ag Advancement Consortium, &
the W.K. Kellogg Foundation
lead Summit sponsors include
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NC Foundation; Carolina Farm Credit; & UNC-CH Center for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention.
The reception is sponsored in part by the NC Farm Bureau.
Further support is provided by
FoodLogiQ, Heifer International, BRAC RTF, Compass Group, N.C. Association of County Commissioners, TSR Group, NC A&T SU Extension, Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project, Carolina Farm Stewardship Association, Grateful Growers Farm, Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Raleigh and Juba Aluminum Products Company, Inc.