To have your name added, contact Amber Polk at email@example.com.
Notes from the SUMMIT breakout sessions can now be found on the WIT pages linked below.
- F2F Core Team
- Game Plan
- Advisory Committee
- NC Food NETwork: a North Carolina Food System directory
- Working Issues
- Community Gardens
- Direct Marketing
- Farm to School
- Local Government & Land Use
- New and Transitioning Farmer Support
- Processing & Food Systems Infrastructure
- Public Health & Food Access Disparities
- Retail & Institutional Markets
- Youth and Social Networking
- Formalizing the Initiative: Foundations & Baselines
- Regional Meetings
- How are we defining LOCAL?
- Regional Meetings Overview & Summary
- Triangle Region SUMMIT breakout session notes
- Mountain Region SUMMIT breakout session
- NorthEast Region SUMMIT breakout session notes
- Southeastern Region SUMMIT breakout session notes
- Triad Region SUMMIT breakout session notes
- Raleigh meeting
- Burgaw meeting
Golden Leaf Foundation
Z. Smith Reynolds
Ag Advancement Consortium
W.K. Kellogg Foundation
NC Food NETwork: a North Carolina Food System directory
With all the contact forms we’ve collected from you over the last year we have created a searchable on-line directory which will help connect folks working all across food sectors, all across the state. Find this at http://www.NCFoodNet.com
Anyone can search! Anyone who registers can create their own new and edit existing entries!
Networks are step one to creating a strong system. This online directory
- creates a portal to existing efforts/websites
- increases awareness of the breadth of good work already being done
- allows searches by location, name, type of work being done, etc.
- connects new and existing stakeholders
- helps cross the digital divide, encouraging community support, through user-managed profiles and open-editing
- be built on all open source code (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you really want the geeky details; we’ve passed this on to Tennessee already!)